Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oh the Complications of Life...

Hey all, just popping in to see how everyone is doing. Me? Oh I'm great. Just got back from the store, they kicked me out cause I seen a couple fighting, and ran up and shouted "MORTALLL KOMBAAATT!" and started raving next to them. Seems people don't like things like that. :/ OH! Now get this, while driving home some jerk cut me off, had to swerve and almost hit someone. I swear cars need to come with two horns. One that's all "Hey guys :3" and another that's like "I will end you ._."

Seen a cute girl Heather that lives two houses down when I got back. She turned my direction so I quickly looked away. I am pretty sure she knows I was looking at her. O.O I remember a time when we used to be afraid of people from the internet finding us in rl, now I worry more about those in rl finding me on the internet. No one understands you better than some crazy weirdos on the internet. :D

Decided to check my Instagram once I got inside. You know keep up on what everyone is eating today, and this morning, and yesterday, and lunch that day, and... Well you get my drift there. Think I will take a picture of my microwaved leftovers and post it. Seen a friend got married a few days ago on Facebook. It truly bothers me how so many people would marry someone just for their money. Because I'm trying to do that & you're lowering my chances.

Well that's about enough of me for now. Just wanted to again say hello. :) Kinda nervous about tonight, going to head out to the club in a bit. You know you don't know crap about pressure until you're the only white person on the dance floor while black people clap & form a circle around you. Wish me luck!

<3 Manda

1 comment: