Wednesday, December 10, 2014

About MandaMarie

Sup there homeslice!

OK so here are some basics about me. I am a IMVU DJ as well as an IMVU creator of many random things. I lead TWO LIVES! Yes thats right, I have my life here at home, then I have my life here on the net. I like to keep them separated as I don't have much room for one in the other. Sure my life here on the net is much different than in my real world. But that doesn't mean I am any different than how or who I am when mixed up in the online world. Yes thats right, even though I wont share my real life with you here, you still get to know me. The good, the bad, its all here.

I was born in the early days of November so, thats right, makes me the great Scorpio. Awesome huh? I am a for sure product of the highest high's, and some fairly low, low's. I try and keep a good attitude all the time, a smile on my face always and a positive look on things as they happen no matter good or bad. But I am still human. So at times I may fall and do wrong just like any human being would, can, and will always do through out our lives.

I do love meeting people. That is one of the reasons I enjoy the net so much is because there are countless people to meet right at my fingertips. I have met a lot in my time and will meet a lot more in the future too. So maybe, if we haven't yet met, its probably about time we do dont you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment